- A staffed, centrally located year round Information Center to handle phone, fax, mail, email and personal inquiries.
- Free distribution of your literature at our Information Center and in our many brochure racks conveniently located around the Peninsula.
- Our Visitor's Guide and Map are distributed throughout Ohio on the Ohio Turnpike and other ODOT locations.
- Free listing on our website
- Discounts on co-op advertising in statewide publications and in our widely distributed brochure.
- NOACC (Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce) benefits available at no extra charge though our membership in NOACC.
- Business Referral System / Business After Hours
- Advertisement opportunities available at the Cleveland Mid-America Boat Show, Ottawa County Area Festivals, Camp Perry Receptions, Local Newspapers.
- The support of an organization with over 60 years experience in promotion Marblehead Peninsula Business.
CONTINUED GROWTH LEADS TO CONTINUED BUSINESS
- To promote and market the Peninsula for the purpose of economic growth and good will between the businesses of our area.
- To provide a structured organization to assist the business community with economic and community concerns.
- To assist established businesses and to encourage and promote new businesses by supporting selected programs to benefit the short and long term interest of the Peninsula.
- Public recognition at our awards banquet for Outstanding service by individuals and area Businesses
- Sponsor of Boy Scout Troop 331 And Cub Scout Pack 331 for over 50 years
- Sponsor of Lakeside-Marblehead Lighthouse Festival
- Coordinated promotion of area businesses with other local tourism entities.
- East Harbor State Park, Lighthouse Tours, Great Lakes Home & Flower Show at Kalahari Resort, Wing Watch, and Holiday Bureau.